Meet the newest addition to our gift range! Now you can add this wonderful Newborn Essentials Kit to your order as part of a gift for a brand new little person!Everything a new parent needs to gently cleanse and care for their newborn's delicate skin...
💜 Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil (70g)💜 Natural konjac baby bath sponge💜 Mesh drying bag💜 Fragance-Free Hair & Body Wash (200ml)From the wonderful creator of Kokoso:“We believe precious baby skin deserves the very best. Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil is the purest fresh-pressed organic coconut oil chosen specifically for infant skincare by a very picky mum. Loaded with amazing natural nutrients, with nothing stripped away through processing or added to dilute its purity, our award-winning coconut oil hasn’t been refined, bleached, deodorised or tinkered with.”100% natural head-to-toe infant skincareKeep delicate young skin beautifully moisturised and baby-soft with our premium organic coconut oil. Packed with nourishing natural nutrients and skin-loving fatty acids, our magical multipurpose moisturiser is an essential for your baby’s skincare regime. Use daily as a deeply moisturising body butter, silky-soft bottom balm, heavenly baby massage oil and so much more.- The highest quality raw virgin organic fresh-pressed coconut oil specially selected to keep baby's skin happy and soft
- Contains the natural goodness of around 3 premium organic coconuts in every 168g pot
- Completely safe to use from day one (skin patch test recommended)
- A moisturiser, nappy balm, massage oil and so much more
- Available in two handy sizes for home and on-the-go
- Suitable for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin
- Baby-safe, lightweight, recyclable, BPA-free packaging
- Ethically-produced and cruelty-free
- Absolutely no nasty chemicalsIngredients: 100% Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil and nothing else. Country of origin: Sunny ThailandPacked with natural goodness, our multi award-winning body wash and shampoo has been lovingly created to both cleanse and nourish baby's delicate skin, scalp and hair. The gentle creamy formula contains moisturising organic coconut oil, soothing organic aloe vera, gentle plant-based bubbles and absolutely no hidden nasties. Our food-grade preservative is approved by ECOCERT for ecological and organic certified cosmetics.
- Vegan-friendly, pH balanced formula
- Ultra mild and suitable from birth
- Dermatologically tested
- Safe for sensitive & eczema-prone skin
- Made with the highest quality natural & organic ingredientsEverything inside is selected with sensitive skin in mind. All our ingredients achieve a green rating for safety on the EWG Skin Deep® Database and our signature coconutty fragrance, created exclusively in Switzerland, is 100% natural and free from allergens.
Fragrance-Free is baby’s very first hair and body cleanser. It's also perfect for little ones with particularly sensitive skin. Follow every skin-kind Kokoso Baby bathtime with our nourishing organic coconut oil for super-sweet, super-safe softness.Fragrance-Free Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Vegetable Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
80% organic, 98% naturally derived, 100% skin-kind.💜 The important stuff...💜Consistency:
Because it’s completely natural, Kokoso Baby oil is different to other skincare products. At room temperature it's a solid, pure white oil with a waxy texture that melts to a silky smooth liquid oil in the warmth of your hands, ready to apply to your baby's delicate skin. Because it’s solid you’ll need to use a clean teaspoon, spatula or your fingers to scoop out a small amount of the oil, remembering that a little goes a long way.Melting point:
Don’t forget! Coconut oil turns to a liquid at temperatures above 24°C (not often a problem around here) so take care when opening the lid in the summer to avoid spills. Whatever the consistency, and no matter how many times it melts and resets, it still retains all of its magical moisturising properties.Storage:
Store your pot of natural goodness out of direct sunlight and away from hot radiators. In the summer, if you prefer to apply Kokoso as a solid oil, it's quite happy being kept in the fridge. (Top tip. Kokoso works wonders as a skin-soothing natural after sun when applied straight from the fridge!)Patch testing:
Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil has been dermatologically tested and is certified safe for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin, mild for skin and kind to skin. Of course, as with all natural products we recommend carrying out a patch test on a small area of your little one’s skin if it's your first Kokoso Baby experience. Simply apply a small amount of our coconut oil to the inside of the forearm and leave for 24 hours to see if the skin reacts. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using the product.If you have any further questions about your Kokoso product please see their FAQ section https://kokoso.co.uk/faq-1#faq2 or get in touch with the team at Kokoso at email@example.com